Splitboard and ski camp in Aosta valley, Italy
Let’s open the winter season 2019/2020 together and celebrate Christmas in the foothills of the Mont Blanc!
Join us for our Splitboard and Ski Camp in Aosta valley, Italy. In search of good snow, we’ll get familiar with some of the many valleys and ridges in the area. Our basecamp will be nearby the town of Aosta and every morning we are to travel to the destination chosen for the day (the rides will be approximately 30-40 min). If the weather conditions are good, we will hop on one of the most impressive lift installations in Europe – Skyway Monte Bianco, which will take us to Punta Helbronner, 3 500 m a.s.l.
Level of difficulty: Medium to advanced. You must be in good physical shape. We are going to hike up from 600 to 1 000 meters vertical displacement per day(3 to 5 hours of hiking). Good skills in skiing or snowboarding off-piste is a must.
Day 1 – Leaving Sofia with a van. Staying in Slovenia for the night
Day 2 – Transfer from Slovenia to Aosta, arriving at the basecamp for the next 6 days
Day 3-8 – Ski touring in the area of Aosta valley
Day 9 – Heading back to Bulgaria. Staying in Slovenia for the night
Day 10 – Transfer from Slovenia to Bulgaria
- Splitboart/ski with skins and extendable poles
- Avalanche equipment(transceiver, shovel, probe)
- An adequate backpack 30 + liters*
- Ice axe (as light as possible)*
- Crampons(as light as possible)*
- Climbing harness*
- Sling and carabineer*
- Adequate winter clothes(Gore Tex jacket and pants, down jacket, fleece, base layer)
- Gloves – 2 pairs
- Goggles and Sun glasses
- Ski helmet
*In case you don’t have any part of the alpine equipment, we can help you by providing it so you can either rent it or buy your own.
PRICE: 870 Euro
Bookings: until 30 November 2019
Included in the price:
- Transfer Sofia – Aosta – Sofia
- Daily transfers to the starting point
- 9 nights in a guest house in Aosta and in hostels in Slovenia
- Licensed Mountain Guide from “Split the Mountain”
Not included in the price:
- Lift pass/ticket, when needed
**In case of a change in the forecast and weather and snow conditions, the guides reserve the right to change the program and the place or the date for the event.
For more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or + 359 878413012 – Nikolay Pavlov
To book you seat for this program, please fill up the BOOKING form below.